My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmm

I woke up this morning mid way through a list... :) I'm goofy, sometimes I wake up in the middle of something really silly. :) (Sometimes I wake up with a beautiful scripture, or a lovely song, and sometimes, well... here ya go!)

Why I am suited for prison life...
Pluses:
-Somebody else does the cooking, the cleaning and the laundry
-Plenty of time to read
-Church service comes to you
-Never have to worry about what to wear
-Plenty of company, large mission field
-Assured of at least *one whole hour* a day outside!

Minuses:
-lack of privacy (used to that already)
-open bathroom (used to that, too)
-inmates fighting (same here)
-poor interior decorating (hahaha! won't even say it!)
-loss of freedoms to go where you want and do what you want (again, totally used to that!)
-the guard may look at you with a gleam in his eye (well, that'd be an improvement! rofl3.gif haha!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Aww this guard not only will look at you with a gleam but will readily hand you the keys to the squadcar and let you out any time you like :)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...pretty funny thoughts ;)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name above... :) Jessica

3:53 PM  
Blogger Alipurr said...

pretty cute, though I am sure none of us would really rather live in prison....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Amy Hall said...

LOL! I resemble those remarks! Too funny... :-)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home