My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bedrest, again!


This is how I'm supposed to be spending my days, tilted up like this fella. I wish I had his book/computer stand and bed!! Can somebody please find one of these and ship it to me?? :)
The blog may go a bit neglected for a while because I'm on full bedrest now, and having to take labor stopping drugs to keep lil' Blaze inside! Prayers are appreciated, for sure. In the mean time, I found a cartoon that tells you what it REALLY looks like around my couch just now, where I've set up housekeeping, er, bedkeeping, er, yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alipurr said...

will miss reading your posts, praying for healthy mom and baby, and calm and peaceful home

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Sister,
If I could find one of those tables, I would gladly ship it to you. Take care of that little miracle!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home