My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blazing Baby update



Baby Blaze is 8 and a half pounds now! :) He's growing up so quickly, so cute and so sweet! (He is a heavy drinker, which is a good thing if you know what I mean!)

We had his dedication at church last Saturday night. The prayers and prophetic words spoken over him were just so beautiful! I can't wait to get the cd so I can write them all down. I do remember that he was called "a worshipper" and "a warrior" and "a bright light in the Kingdom"!
I love his name... "David Blaze". It just really suits him, and it seems to sum up some things that are going on right now in the Spirit.
Here's a picture from his dedication. Andrew and I couldn't be happier! Friends feel free to leave prayers and words for us or David Blaze in the comment section! :)
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home