My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

He's more than a month old, and not even due yet!

Our beautiful baby boy, David Blaze, was born at 8:34 a.m., on July 16, 2006. He was 34 weeks gestation. He weighed 4 lbs and 11 ounces, and was 18 inches long. His weight did go down to 3lb 4 ounces (which is exactly what Jesse weighed at 28 weeks, so I had a moment of re-lived panic) but then he started gaining steadily a couple days later and is doing so well now! He's up to 7 pounds as of today. He's such a beautiful boy, he's had two offers of marriage already... one from a little cutie in the icu with him, Perry Nightingale McH., who was also 6 weeks early and had a very close due date, and from another, older woman (who is almost 4 months old!) named Catherine Deborah Anne M., who is also too cute for words and was a few weeks early. Catherine lives on the other side of the country though!

We are so happy and feel so very blessed to have this sweet little man come down from heaven and join our family! Jesse and Ivy are thrilled, and are such loving, tender caregivers to their new little brother. Here's a picture!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alipurr said...

hey, I don't know if you ever got my email, but I tried to send one on July 16 at 6:37am, asking if the baby was born yet, because I couldn't remember your due date. You were on my mind a lot and in my prayers that whole week prior to that. I hope labor and delivery went well. Looking forward to hear the whole story of this little miracle......glad to know all is well.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home