My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tonight there was a beautiful sunset... just a gorgeous sky really. Most nights there are! It seems to me that we have no excuse not to be constantly revelling in the awesome love of the One who created all these wonders just to *delight* our hearts!
Makes me want to dance and laugh and wave a glory-colored flag for my Amazing Father!
Thank You for the River that flows from Your throne! What a wonderful thing that You give us to drink from the River of Your delights! I love Your Artwork, Jesus! How wonderfully well You made the heavens and the earth... and even me!! It's amazing that You look at us (at me!) and now see Your lavishly dressed Bride, created for and suited to You!!! What an incredible "match-maker" is my Father! :)
The Spirit and the Bride say "COME, Lord Jesus!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home