My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Glory-Filled Cloud of His Presence

Early this morning,
the Lord woke me up and said, "Look out the window."
I was barely awake, someplace in between waking and sleeping, and I saw something I didn't understand. The whole world outside my window was covered in a THICK, Bright, Amber-colored fog or cloud.
The sky was full of it, and the ground was covered... I could barely make out the trees close to the window. The cloud of thick fog was all lit up, orange-like, like fire from within.
I saw it, and I think I was "slain" or else conked out really fast! Later this morning when I was becoming awake, I was hearing something about, "…opening Heaven, the cloud of My presence pours thickly into the earth, lit up by the Glory of the Son of God…”
And I was thinking... is that what it looks like? The fog was moving over the face of the earth like it was alive and so beautiful.
I do think I "overloaded" when looking out the window... blew a fuse in the Spirit, because normally when I see something neat in the early hours, I'm running downstairs to get the camera!
I keep seeing flashes of a Spiritual storm coming... with flashes of multi-colored Light inside the cloud. The cloud is like a wall on the ground, advancing. It’s more white than gray, and seems clearly defined. I can’t wait to be a “storm chaser” and run into it! I know it’s not dangerous for those of us who are able to breathe the air in there, who are ready and waiting for that atmosphere!
And then last night I saw a show was coming on TV called, "Category 6" (tornadoes only go up to category 5!) and I nearly lost it!!
I was thinking, “YES! YES! Wait till the church hears about the category 7 that’s coming from Heaven to the earth!!!!!!!!”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds familiar. ;) Sounds like such a beautiful sight. Next time could you *try* to get your camera? haha. Love you!!!!
Jessica

8:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa-Anne said...

from my RiverMom LANI
WOW, darlingest Lisa-Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not only is your revelation astoundingly beautiful and portentous, but earlier today (before receiving your wonderfully prophetic e-mail), I prophesied to Pastor Brent in response to his awesome post that THIS COMING YEAR @ BLAZING FIRE WILL BE A "CATEGORY 7" GLORY STORM!!!!


I think we are tracking together with Christ's Holy Spirit, dearest Riverdaughter Lisa-Anne \o/


And your pure revelation indicates that this unprecedented GLORY STORM will cover the planet!!!!! MORE, LORD!!!!!!!!!!! Let it come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jesus has us so undone ... His "laid-down lovers" ... His Glory Stormchasers, drunken with loves!!!


Have you read Rolland & Heidi's latest letter (just came out this week)? Let me know, and I'll send you the BLESSING!!


Speaking of blessings, YOU are a tremendous BLESSING, JOY, and GIFT of GOD, precious Lisa-Anne, and I'm so thankful to Jesus for you!!! Keep those awesome revelations comin' , Daddy!!!


Praying for you with so much thankfulness & LOVE, sweetest Lisa-Anne!!! And my hole in my arm is shrinking and it doesn't hurt any more! Your prayers ROCK!!!!


Might As Well Face It, I'm Addicted To LOVE!!!
Your loving RiverMom
Lani XOXOXOXO

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home