My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Monday, October 18, 2004

Postcard from Heaven:

Dear Friend,
Wish you were Here! I'm never coming back!
In His Love,
Lisa-Anne
---------------------------------------------------
I wrote this in another place, on a board where I hang out... but since most of my blog friends have never been to that place, I thought I'd also put it here. This is a "future" journal entry I might make, after I arrive on that beautiful shore! Enjoy! -- LA

Journal entry:
Somewhere outside of Time and Space...
Some time ago I found myself here, and I'm still overcome with awe. Life in the Spirit is so *different*! I'm so glad I'm finally free from the prison I lived in on Earth... it's hard to even remember what it felt like to be encumbered with a temporal body. The new one is much nicer, and as light as air! The laws of Physics are different here...there aren't any! I find myself completely unhampered, unbound, unrestricted... FREE! The Joy of being alive (fully, truly alive!) is wonderfully overwhelming! When I arrived, I found myself drawn to a bright cloud, a glorious Presence, surrounded by worshippers on every side. The cloud seemed to expand and contract like the beating of a heart. The sense of Holiness and wonder and awe would sweep over everyone at each movement of the cloud. I felt my own being expand with Joy like a balloon filled with air! The light of the cloud was scintillating, sparkling, moving... bathing everyone around in a glorious ocean of colors and illuminating everyone from within. The worshippers made a rainbow-like ring of glory around that bright cloud, and I could hold back no longer! I was drawn into the crowd, swelling with worship, Pouring out all the love I could hold inside! Love wouldn't stay in, it was immediately expressed wherever it was felt, which was every moment and from all directions! Love was being poured out as fast as it was being poured in! The utter delight and amazement continued to grow as I looked ever more closely into that cloud and saw many facets of my Beloved. The angels would see, and cry HOLY! and we all would fall on our faces and echo the cry! This went on for some time, until I felt more "whole" than I knew it was possible to feel, and yet, my heart longed for more! In the cloud, I could see Jesus, wrapped in an embrace from His Father. I could stand it no longer... The Holy Spirit inside me leapt and cried out with passion and ran with me into that bright, bright cloud... Where we gave and recieved a million kisses and precious embraces and shouts of joy! And now, I can't bear to leave Him who my heart loves, I can't bear to look away from His face! The adventures we have in a single strand of time would fill the bestseller lists on a million worlds...
Time is only marked here by the continually new revelations of His glory, and the new Joys we experience every moment as His Bride. Every good and beautiful gift is from Him, and we live every moment to bring Him delight! There are, indeed, pleasures forever at His right hand!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writing always fills me with a sense of a visual "place" where I see the world through your words. You are so sweet and a dear heart to the Lord.

I thought you'd like this Mark Twain story that has some of the same things you mentioned:

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/gutbook/lookup?num=1044

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writing always fills me with a sense of a visual "place" where I see the world through your words. You are so sweet and a dear heart to the Lord.

I thought you'd like this Mark Twain story that has some of the same things you mentioned:

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/gutbook/lookup?num=1044


--Your Hubby

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful description. :) :) :)
Love you!
Jessica

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home